His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Day

We had a fun day getting ready for our friend from church coming over with her daughter.  We had our traditional steak dinner, while the girls had hot dogs, veges and snacks.  They watched "Enchanted".... we all did. LOL  That is such a fun movie.

And then, the traditional mommy daddy dance, turned into a daddy girlie dance.  And OH HOW I COULD KICK MYSELF for not having my camera ready.  I thought somebody else was taking video, and they weren't. :(
But let me tell you.... Miss Alli's first Valentine's Dance with daddy was with her whole heart!  She let herself go and twirled and fell into his arms like a fairy princess. :) It Made me smile!
All the other girls got their turns to dance with daddy too, and then started dancing with each other. LOL After all the candy and fun, it was a late bedtime, and friends went home. What a nice day!

We have completed our cycle for the year of Holidays with our newest Daughter Miss Alli. :)  So PROUD of her! I think she is proud of herself too.
I still can't believe I didn't get a picture! :/

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I love reading your blog, it gives me so much hope for the future!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin