His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, February 3, 2012

February Funnies

I think I'm just going to add to this one all month and make a new one for each month.....

Alli to Anna- "Hey Anna, let's pretend you're my older sister and we have to study and do chores!!!! :)

Anna- ummm, there's no pretending about it! :)

For Mike's Bday, I gave him 2 dvd's... Courageous and Contagion.
Alli jumped up and down and said, "Can we watch Contagious????" LOL
 I took Sarah out today for a special time.  She is so fun to take out and visit with.  After buying an ice cream cone, she dropped it.....darn.... I think it cost her a dollar for 2 licks. :(  But she was a good sport. On our way home, she said, "Mama, I'm so thankful for this little finger!" I asked her why, and she said, "Because it is the perfect size to clean ears!"LOL
 
Anna- "I will bow down and call you blessed if I don't have to do Lanuage Arts today." Glad I don't need affirmation.
I just told the girls, no laughing about the  blog post.... Sarah said, what is it about?  Alli said, "picking your nose.  Sarah said, "who"?  Alli, "Mom"... Sarah, "Who's nose did she pick?" LOL
It's Alli's turn to go out with Daddy. He called looking for the discount card for a favorite restaurant. I have it. So he said, "Maybe we'll just go to Wendy's then." I heard Alli say, "Let me talk to mommy." She gets on the phone and says, "Mama Help Me! You gotta talk to daddy! I hate Wendys!" ROFL.....I could hear Mike cracking up in the background. I think they went to Taco Bell instead.
Let's just say, she won't be without opinion when she grows up. :)
 
When Erika and I went to the hospital, it was the first day of Lent.  I have not had a coke for a long time, and didn't realize it was Ash Wednesday.  When I realized it, I told Erika, "Oh no! I drank coke on Lent!"  She said, "That's ok mama, you have given up your health for Lent!" :) 

3 comments:

Mike and Christie said...

I think I lost a couple of comments by reposting this... sorry. :(

Bridget said...

Have you heard of an organization called Helping Hands? It's for kids with upper limb differences. My friend is part of it, and takes me with her.

Mike and Christie said...

I have. We also have a support group in our area called "Hands Down". :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin