And after class, there was dance.... We bought some beginning instructional dvd's for the girls to dance their little hearts out. :)
His Mercy
"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"
A Thought
Prayer Quote
“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis
― C. S. Lewis
Faith
I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Science and Dancing
We just finished our unit on the respiratory system and I decided to add an assignment. We made the trachea, lungs, alveoli and bronchi out of clay. They really had fun doing it. We bought air dry clay so it won't need to be fired. We will paint and label them in a few days and then I'll show the final product.
And after class, there was dance.... We bought some beginning instructional dvd's for the girls to dance their little hearts out. :)
And after class, there was dance.... We bought some beginning instructional dvd's for the girls to dance their little hearts out. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Woohoo! The next Ginger Rogers in the making! :D
You can see that Sarah really has music in her soul.
Post a Comment