Our Family Blog: Every Family Has A Story...Welcome To Ours
His Mercy
"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"
A Thought
In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa
Prayer Quote
“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray becausethe need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.” ― C. S. Lewis
Faith
I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)
Weather Underground
Saturday, January 14, 2012
You Gotta See This
It appears the little girlies are picking up where their brothers left off, in their love for photography and making video.
They showed me the beginnings of something they are working on for Alli's birthday. I had tears in my eyes. What a loving thing for them to do.
Thanks so much for your Creativity Anna. :) Thank you Erika and Sarah for all your advice and input.
Jean, that is SO TRUE! LOL The guys worked so hard on editing and putting Music to things... it is MUCH easier now, though I haven't figured it out yet. :)
This is the old "DOG" movie.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsIR-5EgNPw
8 comments:
Brilliant. Simply fantastically brilliant.
ps how'd you do that?
Beautiful! I wanna know too...how'd they do that?
I actually am going to have to ask her to guest blog about it. I have NO IDEA! LOL
It's SO fun to watch and see how much they love her! They are such great sisters!
This is awesome! Such talent!
That's AWESOME! Technology has come a long way since Marcus, Tim, and Joe did their home movies.
Jean, that is SO TRUE! LOL The guys worked so hard on editing and putting Music to things... it is MUCH easier now, though I haven't figured it out yet. :)
This is the old "DOG" movie....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsIR-5EgNPw
Post a Comment