His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Perspectives

With all the election hoopalla going on and the discussions on candidates, with all the news on the Middle East to ponder, with all the silly little things we obsess about, like paper or plastic, saving a few pennies with coupons, what laundry soap to use or if we should save more..... NONE of it matters when reality hits home.

Today, our friends' are pondering what really matters....
This a.m. they were talking about the year, politics etc.
Tonight, their little 7 year old girl is in the hospital, diagnosed with a brain tumor.
Today, some things probably seemed important.
Tonight, IMPORTANCE has taken on new meaning.

Please join me in praying for Little Andrea and her family.  More will be known tomorrow.

2 comments:

:)De said...

Yes... Perspective! Praying for this child and her family.

JJ said...

Copied to edit down to post on FB, so my friends can join me in praying. For others, it may give some MUCH needed perspective. Things are looking right for a miracle, but whatever may come...may God be glorified in ALL.

Praying!
JJ

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin