His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, January 14, 2012

You Gotta See This

It appears the little girlies are picking up where their brothers left off, in their love for photography and making video.
They showed me the beginnings of something they are working on for Alli's birthday.  I had tears in my eyes. What a loving thing for them to do. 
Thanks so much for your Creativity Anna. :) Thank you Erika and Sarah for all your advice and input.
These girls just bless me so much. :)

8 comments:

Mary Grace Biggs said...

Brilliant. Simply fantastically brilliant.

Mary Grace Biggs said...

ps how'd you do that?

:)De said...

Beautiful! I wanna know too...how'd they do that?

Mike and Christie said...

I actually am going to have to ask her to guest blog about it. I have NO IDEA! LOL

trauma2treasure said...

It's SO fun to watch and see how much they love her! They are such great sisters!

Hevel Cohen said...

This is awesome! Such talent!

Muddled Muse said...

That's AWESOME! Technology has come a long way since Marcus, Tim, and Joe did their home movies.

Mike and Christie said...

Jean, that is SO TRUE! LOL The guys worked so hard on editing and putting Music to things... it is MUCH easier now, though I haven't figured it out yet. :)

This is the old "DOG" movie....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsIR-5EgNPw

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin