His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

New Section

I couldn't figure out the page thing, so I moved it to the side bar and called it "Posts of Note"..... I am trying to pick out a few posts that are somewhere in this blog that might be important to read. :)
So, if you look to the side bar--------------> and see "posts of note" just above the pictures of the kids, that is what I'm talking about. :) 
I put the comic relief ones up, just for pure entertainment. :)

5 comments:

Joy said...

Thanks for sorting out your posts like that. I refer my DH to your blog quite often and now I can just send him to your sidebar. :-)

Mike and Christie said...

Joy, there isn't much there yet, and I do have search engine too. So if you are looking for something specific, posts are tagged and you can type in something and a bunch will pop up on that subject. The thing is, it isn't always what I am looking for, personally. There are posts in here hiding. LOL

Milena said...

Yessss!

FaerieMama said...

Christie, I LOVE this. How did you do it? I had wanted to do something similar on my blog but couldnt figure it out! Your list is so helpful!

Mike and Christie said...

Keri,
Just go to design and then layout, get a new widget, scroll to pages
have the pages listed as a column,
then put the column on your side bar where ever you want it.
I haven't figured out how to make a page and then have links under it that you put at the top.... if I figure that out, I'll let you know. :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin