I have to say, I had to smile inside today at Miss Alli. She has had a bit of a cold and I am one to doctor the kids up abit when they are sick. I have always been this way. One thing I use is Vicks Vapo-Rub. I put it on their chests and back when they have a cough.
Today, I had forgotten to do it in the a.m. I remembered around 10:30 a.m. I told Alli, "I need to put this on you!" She said, ""Oh, I was hoping your would forget!" "But really, I was hoping you would remember."
Do you like Mama taking care of you?
"YES"... and she had a big grin! :)
I felt so special when she said that. She LOVES being taken care of, even if it is rather sticky and stinky. :)
His Mercy
"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"
A Thought
Prayer Quote
“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis
― C. S. Lewis
Faith
I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

2 comments:
so sweet. I have a daughter cut from the same cloth:)
How sweet! My mom is the "doctor" too. Except, she does it through natural medicine! Have you ever put it on their feet and put socks on? I have heard it works a bit better because of the pores on your feet.
Post a Comment