His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Visiting Cows

The property behind us, used to be part of this property, but the owner sold it separately. :(  So, we have cow visitors now and then. Somebody leases it for pasture land. :)
Today, we had two visitors. They have been known to stroll on through, but we put a chain fence up to keep them out. I'm not sure if this guy is going to honor that chain fence! :)


Alli was feeding him a pear. They love to eat the pears off of the tree. :)

1 comment:

Chiara Elena said...

Any fence will be useless if your gils feed them yummy stuff!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin