His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Strangers But Friends

Bloggy world is so funny.  Catherine, along with Victoria and Francesca made it to Dallas just fine, and then, had a bit of a fiasco.... so I had the honor of picking them up and taking them to the hotel.  I forgot my camera, but had my cell phone. I took this great picture of them with Erika, and somehow LOST the picture! :/
But it was a priveledge to pick them up and meet them. Those precious little FORMER Reece's Rainbow babies are just THRIVING!  Victoria was laughing and blowing funny noises in the back seat while Francesca slept.  It was fun to meet Catherine, and be able to assist her in any way I could.
What a precious family. :)

So, NO PICTURES.... but a wonderful memory. :)
Check out Catherine's Blog.

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin