His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Sunday, October 23, 2011

More Pictures of the New Baby Chick

 Miss Broody Britches is still sitting on 3 of her eggs. They should hatch sometime tomorrow.
We moved her to the dog kennel to protect the baby from falling out of the nest. Little chicks can get into all sorts of trouble! LOL

 It is hard to believe a little chick fan fit into an egg like that.
 Here she is resting on mama.
The cat is VERY amused! LOL The chicken growls at him everytime she sees him. :)

3 comments:

Jo's Corner said...

Oh SO Cute!! I love the picture of the chick on it's mama's back! I'll bet the girls are excited, huh?! I hope the other 2 hatch, so each girl has one to call their own.

Chiara Elena said...

oh that's cute. Can we get an audio track of the baby?

Mary Grace Biggs said...

I love the 3 picture it is so cute.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin