His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Daddy and Sarah

All dressed up to go out for a special time. :)  She was so excited.  Can't wait to hear where they went when they get back.  He suggested Home Depot. You should have seen her face! LOL
Silly Daddy. :)
I think she had a great time! :)
They went to our little down town area and had fish, went to Sarah's favorite store ShoeMaker and Hardt, and then got a popsicle. :)  I love it that Mike takes the girls out periodically.  They cherish the time, and memories are being built that will last a lifetime. :)

1 comment:

Mary Grace Biggs said...

Have fun at Home Depot and looking at not very interesting thing, Sarah! :)

(Have a bunch of fun, Sarah! (were ever you go!))

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin