His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Marcus and Ivy's BIG NEWS!

After 2 little boys, they just found out they are going to have a girl!  She will be our 4th grand daughter. :)  And we can't wait to meet her!   I'm sure she will be thrilled to see this! Charlie sure was! LOL

5 comments:

Mike and Christie said...

And Marcus was always the shy, quiet one. :)

Jo's Corner said...

Congratulations!! Another Granddaughter to love on! I'm happy for all of you!!

Christie, wouls you mind if I made a blog header for you? I would love to do it! It won't be fancy, but it will come from a loving heart! Let me know!
Hugs to All ~ Jo

JJ said...

I might need therapy after this. They were creepy. Are you SURE you are related??? LOL.

Mike and Christie said...

Jo, I would WELCOME it! LOL
If you use pics, you can just slide them off to use them.

Mike and Christie said...

LOL JJ. :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin