His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, October 10, 2011

Background Blues

I tried to make some changes and had them all pretty much set, but needed to adjust some colors. Erika offered to help and somehow deleted my background settings and it was getting late.... so we decided to call it a night, and we'll try again tomorrow. LOL

7 comments:

Joy said...

It definitely looks different! I like the background, however. ;)

:)De said...

this background is a little easier on the eyes. The other had the big beautiful butterflies blocking the left side so that I could not see all of the words and links.

Peace!

Mike and Christie said...

still working on it... LOL

mommajeane said...

So you remember my blog this summer? I tried changing it and got so frustrated with blogger and what it was doing...and it first started when I tried changing the color...So my friend when I saw yours and read it I laughed- sorry...I knew or know just what was going on. Funny I am not even sure how we fixed it :) We are so not computer sauvy here.

Mike and Christie said...

UGH.... I am so irritated! I can't figure it out anymore. They changed everything and now I can't find anything. Erika is actually helping me. So for now, we are red. I need a break. LOL

Holly said...

Heheh this blog looks different every time I visit it! :)

Mike and Christie said...

LOL Holly.... I worked on it for several hours last night and then today. UGH....
I think my brain is fried and I just need to leave it alone for now. :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin