His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Little Ilse

                                                                 MASTERPIECE

Before you had a name, or opened up your eyes, or anyone could recognize your face.
You were being formed, so delicate in size, secluded in God's safe and hidden place.
And with your little tiny hands, and little tiny feet and little eyes that shimmer like a breeze.
He breathed in you a song, and to make it all complete, He brought this masterpiece into the world.

And YOU are a masterpiece, a new creation He has formed, and your as soft and fresh as a snowy winter morn... And I'm so glad that God has given you to us.... Little Lamb from God
                                                You are a masterpiece!


You are fearfully and wonderfully made!

4 comments:

dulce de leche said...

Beautiful! I hadn't heard that song in years. Thank you so much for posting it. <3

mommajeane said...

She is beautiful. What a gift she is.

Mary Grace Biggs said...

Above and beyond of adorable!

Mary Grace

Mary Grace Biggs said...

PS. on the back round. Its a very pretty blog, Mrs. Minich.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin