His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, October 3, 2011

How Many More Days Until......

CHRISTMAS!!!!  AHHHH!

That was Alli's question today.  LOL  The season is starting to change and she saw Halloween Candy at the store. That means, Thanksgiving, and Anna's birthday and then Christmas!  She is so excited that she will be home for each of these huge events! :) 
The girls have been telling her all about the Reformation Party  in Celebration of Reformation Day...on October 31.  She is really looking forward to it.

She is also looking forward to getting her own ornament. I love the process of making new memories for each of the holidays.

WELCOME FALL!

1 comment:

Holly said...

ARGH indeed!!
Christmas is not supposed to be less than 3 months away! What!? When did THAT happen? :O

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin