His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Seasonal Felony

I took Alli and Erika with me to Sam's Club today.  When we walked in, I was surprised to see this!
When we got home, I showed the picture to Sarah and said, "Can you believe they already have Christmas trees in the stores!!!!
Sarah said, "What kind of a person would buy Christmas stuff now?"
I said, "I can't imagine!"
And then I sheepishly said,  "Can you please put these in my room?"
You should have seen the look on her face! LOL

7 comments:

Mary Grace Biggs said...

That sounded pretty funny! I wished I had seen Sarah's face!

Well, actually I thought they put Christmas stuff there all year long. Or at least it was tucked in a corner. And then Hobby Lobby has Christmas stuff all year long.

Mary grace

Diana said...

I took a similar, but even more elaborate photo in a store here about 3 weeks ago. The only consolation was they had about 6 isles of Christmas and 2 of Halloween and those awful things were shoved back in a corner. With that in mind...bring on Christmas!

Kelly said...

THAT IS A CRIME! Like the new blog background :)

Hevel said...

I think they should never take down any holiday stuff any more. Now that Christmas displays are up in the summer, why remove them at all?

Holly said...

Ahahaha well at least we all now know exactly "what kind of person would buy Christmas stuff now"!!

I've seen a bit of Christams stuff in shops already here too, although I don't think I've seen trees. Yet. :P

Chiara Elena said...

This year in Strasbourg I saw a gorgeous shop stuffed with traditional Christmas ornaments. I got myself a nativity set, a garland and some minor stuff (ribbons, tree ornaments, ecc.). I think it was August actually...

Chiara Elena said...

Have you ever heard about german Christmas market
http://www.christkindlmarkt.it/
we will have a preview in my town in two weeks? Anyone wants to come?

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin