His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Thrill of a Big Sister

Alli is a little sister. She loves being the littlest.  I have been enjoyed watching each of the girls take their roles in the family.   Anna, has especially enjoyed giving her little sister attention lately.  Today, she thrilled her by giving her a cut out in her bologna. :) And then, she spent time with her playing old fashioned days again. :)

4 comments:

Holly said...

Cute! I like the bologna-man. :)

:)De said...

Cute bologna man. Do you kids eat hot dogs? Do they ever make the little hot dog men? You would think I am giving my kids the greatest invention when I give them the hot dog men.

Mary Grace Biggs said...

I'm glad you enjoy being the little sister Alli! I always found it difficult to be bossed by 5 older siblings and not having a little sister to boss myself... but then again I know have a little sister to boss!! (I wonder what she feels about being the little sister!) This is what she says:

i do like bein g the little sistr beacauas i like being the littilst
emma biggs

Mike and Christie said...

LOL.... You have the cutest little sister. :) I bet you are a good big sister to her!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin