His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, October 21, 2011

This and That

 Somebody had to put ice on her hand because she was trying to do a trick on her bike. The trick was to ride her bike FAST, then grab onto a tree branch and let the bike keep going.  The bike kept going, but the tree branch was a little large.... and somebody fell on her finger.  :)
 Erika has been a busy girl, learning a new crochet stitch.
And this is our garage sale find. We had to get a new filter, and that rock thingy in the middle.
I was commenting to Mike how much things have changed.  We purchased the fish tank last week. We took a few days to research what to do, and then we have made a trip to the pet store to look at fish and filters and have our water checked.  And now, a week later we will be getting fish.  7 months ago, Miss Alli would not have been able to handle the wait.  She would have been curled up in a little ball of misery. 
But today, she is enjoying each step.  She has really handled the WAIT, very well. :)  And TODAY, we are getting FISH. :)

5 comments:

Chiara Elena said...

at least she is smiling...

Hevel said...

Wow, she is way more patient than I am! I can't wait to have my puppy home with me.

Tracy said...

Clever move that, I am sure she wont do it again!

Mary Grace Biggs said...

That's a pretty crochet thing, Erika. (I don't really know what to call it. Cloth?)

Annie said...

I like that crochet stitch too!

And, I wouldn't handle the wait that well.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin