His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Thursday, October 1, 2026

Today Reminds Me of Skylark!

Do you remember the old book and movie Skylark from the Sarah Plain and Tall series? It didn't rain for months and due to drought she was sent back to her family with the children to Maine. Her quiet husband showed up after a bit to rejoin his family, and all he said was "Rained". :)
So I will celebrate with this! It Rained!! It IS raining! It will keep on raining! It has been a LONG time! Happy Fall! For Texas, this means water falling from the sky!

No comments: