His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Friday, October 2, 2026

Look At This Little Bundle of Sweetness!!!

Keith and Albina had a sweet baby boy this morning! She is doing great and they can't wait to introduce him to big brother Bash!

He looks just like his big brother except he has darker hair. What a blessing from the Lord our children are! Thank you Lord for our sweet grand son! We pray that He will grow to know you and love you and that he will do and accomplish wonderful things in his life. And as Sweet Auntie Em prayed this morning, may he never know a time of not knowing Jesus.

No comments: