His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Support Group In Katy Texas

If you are an Pre adoptive, adoptive, or Foster Parent and live in the Houston Area of Texas, I will be speaking on August 8th at the Kick off meeting for fall,  at Orphan's Hope support group.

I am truly honored to be invited for this event! It is very exciting to be able to share with others!
The Location is:  Grace Fellowship UMC in Katy TX.  The Support group name is "Orphans Hope".

I am really looking forward to meeting and talking to everybody. What an honor. What an HONOR!
Now, to prepare! :)



No comments: