Well it was a very busy week around here! Everybody had a successful first week of school.
Anna did very well adjusting to being in a large public high school. She likes all of her classes and teachers. She especially likes the R.O.T.C. program!
Sarah and Alli enjoyed their first day at Co-Op, taking 3 classes each! They were both stressed this a.m. before it started, because we have never done classes before. After it was over, they were very happy!
Erika had her last day of volunteering at Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children. I am really liking the classes the girls are taking and how we have set up our schedule this year!
Looking forward to Monday being a Holiday! :)
His Mercy
"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"
A Thought
Prayer Quote
“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis
― C. S. Lewis
Faith
I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)
No comments:
Post a Comment