YES SHE IS! :) The next step to walking again. :)
Waiting to see Dr. Herring
Camera wars!
Down to prosthetics to be casted
Casts done by Dwight!
The first part of having prosthetics made is casting the leg. They do this very quickly and then cut the casts off so they can make a mold. If I remember, we will take the camera in two weeks and take pictures what the process looks like.
Dwight and a very happy Erika. :)
His Mercy
"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"
A Thought
Prayer Quote
“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis
― C. S. Lewis
Faith
I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)
1 comment:
I bet she can't wait to be up and moving around again. Such a lovely smile. Brightened my day.
peace!
Post a Comment