His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Enjoying Spring Break

Sarah and Alli were getting creative and tried their own recipe.  Here is how it turned out. :)

And then I heard them say, "They look like Lisa's hot cakes!"  LOL
(this is from the old sit com "Green Acres". :)

3 comments:

JJ said...

ROTFL!

wilson said...

I appreciate their work of making a recipe. But, I want to know about this recipe what is this which is made for enjoying the spring break.


Family Breaks

Christie M said...

Wilson, it was a cookie recipe they made up. I think they did not add enough flour so the cookies were runny and spread out too big.