The Minich Family Blog: Every Family Has A Story...Welcome To Ours
His Mercy
"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"
A Thought
In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa
Prayer Quote
“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray becausethe need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.” ― C. S. Lewis
Faith
I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)
Saturday, June 18, 2011
Guess Who's Hair!
She wanted a 70's look. :)
ANNA!!! :)
And here is her new look! :)
That was a scary experience. I was afraid I'd mess it up really bad..... but I think it turned out pretty cute. :)
8 comments:
So cute...she looks more grown up now.
You are GOOD!
Whoa! That's a seriously big change! I think it suits her. :)
I like it!!!!! I cant wait to see you at church Anna!!!!
Wow--you did that yourself! Looks great!
CUTE!! She looks ready for that hot Texas summer!
You are a skilled hairdresser! It's really cute and does indeed make her look more grown up. It suits her really well!
Happy Father's Day, Mike!
Post a Comment