Today, we went to Amazing Jakes to celebrate Sarah hitting the Big 70, and Anna, learning her times tables! Yea!
We were planning on Chuck E Cheese, but found that Amazing Jakes was Much more Amazing for about the same cost. PLUS....they had an all you can eat buffet for 6.99!
I was able to have the baked potato and salad bar!
So it was VERY much worth it. :)
The girls had a really great time..... there were a few bumps, with bad memories for Miss Alli, but she worked through it really well.
I watched Miss Anna get to the TOP of the climbing wall and she didn't press the button! LOL When she got down, she said, "Nobody told me there was a button!" But I have it on video.... :)
We had such a good time together!
Alli and Sarah enjoyed the bumper cars:
Erika made a STRIKE in Bowling!
2 comments:
How fun! May I ask... the big 70 what?
Pounds! LOL
Post a Comment