His Mercy
"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"
A Thought
Prayer Quote
“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis
― C. S. Lewis
Faith
I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
LOL that was GREAT!! would you mind if i shared that?!?
This was hilarious! Thank you for today's laugh :-)
You are perfectly right though, it is indeed very important to communicate well, and your brilliant example shows how difficult it is to be understood perfectly!
tyraelynn, you are welcome to share. :)
Gee!!! American sliced bread comes in ginormous slices!
Very entertaining ... and lovely to hear your voices and laughter!
Maria (Canada)
Post a Comment