Golly it seems longer than 10 and a half weeks.....It is such a short time, but it seems already like Alli has always been here.
Alli has had such a wonderful week. We continue to thrilled and thankful to the Lord for her progress.
This weekend, I decided to have things "unplanned" to see what would happen. Typically I have everything pretty scheduled so she keeps busy. This weekend, when we woke up, after sleeping in, there was nothing planned. At first, she didn't know what to do, and then she went and got busy. She helped shred papers with Erika which was great fun....(shredding old documents), then she played with the dog, with Sarah and Anna, and pretended to be from Australia. I heard Australian accents coming from everybody which carried into today. LOL
Later in the afternoon we did a little shopping, and I even let her have some extra time on the computer.
Her attitude overall has been wonderful! Not perfect, but wonderful!
(nobody is perfect) :)
She got creative in the afternoon and decided to make Lemonade without sugar.
Here is a video of her drinking her creation. :)
3 comments:
Hahaha! That video is hilarious! I think I would look like that too, if I drank lemon juice! :O
Too funny about them pretending to be from Australia! Once they get tired of that, tell them to pretend to be from New Zealand, and see if they can tell the difference between accents, lots of people can't! ;)
Holly, we watch Whale Rider sometimes on Friday Nights before bedtime. The accent is very interesting and Sarah can do it.....
I'll have to video tape her.. :)
Yay Whale Rider! I can't even remember if I've seen that whole film, although I know I have the DVD.
Funny thinking that I have an accent! :O
Post a Comment