His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Sam and Truman

video video
I got to babysit yesterday for a little while when Becca took the girls out to Starbucks, and to go roller skating. :)
Sam and Truman are so precious.  Sam is amazingly smart! He beat me at Blokus on his first try! Then he asked to play Solitaire on the computer, and he knows how! He is FOUR! LOL
 Somehow, this doesn't fit. LOL

 It is fun to get into EVERYTHING! LOL


 Sam and the famous "Dabba Dimple".....   (Dabba is my other mom. Several of the kids and grand kids have her dimple.)
 Playing Pinball.

 Playing solitaire.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin