His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011















 Such precious moments.


 Ivy explaining to Will that the lawn man is NOT Santa Claus! LOL

  After a while, Tim, Em, Joey, Chris and Ilse arrived!


 Those little boys are so sweet. :)  Isn't Em's just beaming? :)

She and I headed out to the airport and left all the guys in charge.  We arrived right in time. Em's got out and I drove around the airport a couple of times and then just pulled up to the curb to load the MD crew. :)  Oh MY the babies have grown! :)
















 We called Aunt Judy this a.m. and talked with her on the phone.
 And then Becca did Anna's Hair today.  She is going to do some more girl hair soon. :)


 Playing Backgammon... (I won)  :
Uncle Bob had to leave today.... we really enjoyed seeing him.  Joe and Becca left tonight to go and stay at Marcus and Ivy's.  We will see folks off and on for the next 9 days. So excited to have most of us together. 
Sure missed seeing Chuck, Jodie, Kate and Lillian, but SO THANKFUL we saw them at Thanksgiving time. :)
Now, off to bed to get some much needed rest. :)

To Be Continued......




2 comments:

Mary Grace Biggs said...

Have a big family reunion with just bigger brothers, sister in laws, etc are always the best times. :)

Kelly said...

Merry Christmas, Minich family. Looks like it was a great day! Blessings to all of you, Kelly

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin