His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, December 24, 2011

My Lectric Leopard

I think this is my Birthday, Christmas and Anniversary present all rolled into one.  My little leopard was off the road all year, because my Mike was fixing it up for me.  He took out the old batteries and fashioned the inside to hold a different type so I can get more mileage. I think I can now get a 75 mile range and it has more power. :)
He had it painted my favorite colors and added the white roof to keep it cool in the summer.  He has a few more details to do, like putting on the grill, making the side mirrors flash when my turn signal comes on, and putting some lettering on.  (electricity only by the gas tank)  :)
Today, he let me drive it for the first time in a year! YEA!  I think it looks awesome!
Thank you Deary! :)




2 comments:

Mary Grace Biggs said...

Sweet colors. Merry Christmas

schnitzelbank said...

Love it! Between the banjo and this car (not to mention your parenting prowress), I think you're pretty dang cool.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin