His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, December 24, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

What a special time. I am still up, stuffing stockings. :)  Uncle Bob is here. Everybody LOVES Uncle Bob. Tomorrow Joe, Becca, Sam and Truman arrive.  We will celebrate with Marcus, Ivy, Will, Charlie, Tim, Emily, Joseph, Christopher, Ilse.... (chuck and jodie, katie and lilly are snowed in in NM) 
So excited to see everybody!  Time for me to go to sleep.  Alli just got up to see if the Norad Santa tracker had hit Texas yet. :)   She knows that Santa is not real, but St. Nicholas, the Bishop of Myra was real. :)
But joining in on the fun is REAL too. :)
Merry Christmas to ALL! And to ALL, a good night!

2 comments:

Hevel Cohen said...

Happy Christmas to you and yours! Wishing you all the blessings and trials you'll need in 2012 to live and grow.

Love,

The Cohen-McCarthy Family

Christine said...

Merry Christmas Christie!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin