His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Monday, December 19, 2011

The Christmas Program










So Sarah and I sang together. She decided right before we left that she would sing with me! I was SO HAPPY! :)
We got a small part of our song, then the camera malfunctioned.... or the camera person.... not sure which. LOL
video

5 comments:

Mary Grace Biggs said...

I wont tell you how awkward it was to be towering over everyone else high heels or not.... :)

Mike and Christie said...

Mary Grace, BIG HUGS! You did a great job and honestly, you didn't tower. But I totally understand how you feel. When I was 12, I was the tallest in my class, and I always felt so out of place. I am still tall, but not as tall as some, and not as short as some. One great thing about being tall is you can wear anything nicely! Another thing is that if something is on the top shelf you can reach it! Someday, you'll be comfortable with it. You are a beautiful young lady!

JJ said...

LOVE IT! Great job, ladies!!

Mary Grace Biggs said...

Thanks :) I suppose there are some advantages about being taller. 1 you can play basketball better. I hope next year i can do the adult choir. Thanks again

Mary Grace

Hevel Cohen said...

Oh my, I love your dress!!!

OK, what I really wanted to say, you and Sarah should sing it again and make a full recording! You two are great singers. Thank you for sharing.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin