His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, December 3, 2011

An Alli Funny


Tonight the girls were watching an old Popeye cartoon. Olive Oyl was startled  and "jumped out of her shoes and stockings"....  They were left standing in the shape of her legs.  Alli said, "Oh wow! There is a cartoon with somebody else with fake legs!"
When I thought about it, that is exactly what the cartoon looked like...but who would ever think of that!
LOL

2 comments:

Holly said...

Heheh! I suppose that really would only occur to someone who has siblings who have prosthetic legs! Funny! :P

Annie said...

I'm glad I found this! That's uproarious.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin