His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, December 10, 2011

More Cookie Festivities!

 They are cookie decorating machines!
 I can't believe it is this close to Christmas!
Sarah, hard at work!
AND......... The Cookies are ON the Tree! They will be eaten off and replaced with fresh ones over the next 2 weeks.... :)
I LOVE Tradition!




4 comments:

MariaG said...

Awesome! I love your blog :-)
MariaG (Canda)

MariaG said...

Oh my goodness ... finally a post that goes thru! Since I seem to be having luck ... every time I find a knitting or crochet blog I like I think of Erika :-)

Here is the latest one (with free patterns): www.jeangreenhowe.com/patterns.html

Do you have any favourite sites Erika?

MariaG (Canada)

Kelly said...

looks like great fun, Mom. Love the pictures. Blessings, Kelly

Holly said...

Looks like fun, although those cookies wouldn't last two minutes on my Christmas tree! Haha!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin