His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Off to Austin .....

Tomorrow morning, we are headed to Austin to have Alli's first Russia Post Placement Reports apostilled and sent off for translation.
They require 12 pictures along with a home study update report.  It is much more complicated of a process than Ukraine, but we only have to do it for 2 years.  With Ukraine, you have to do it 1 for each year and after 3 years, one every 3 years until they are 18.

It is so hard to pick 12 pictures over 9 months of time, so these are the ones we picked:













2 comments:

JJ said...

Awwwwwwwwww! Safe travels, Godspeed...and hope you get to visit family while you are there! The TX capital building is SPECTACULAR!

Would LOVE to go again!
:)

MariaG said...

All great pictures! Good choices. I love the one of Alli sleeping with the parially finsihed horse drawing (which is excellent by the way).
MariaG (Canada)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin