His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Light Hunting

We like to go Christmas Light hunting.  We went tonight.  Most of my pictures turned out blurry.  But this one was really nice.
video
And then this one was rather obnoxious, but it was fun.  I'm just glad I wasn't a neighbor, I may have had permanent eye damage before Christmas was over. LOL   Sorry about the song, "Boogy Woogy Santa Claus, but the kids LOVED it. :)

2 comments:

Hevel Cohen said...

I know it's supposed to be pretty, but the electric bill won't be pretty!

Happy Xmas!

Mary Grace Biggs said...

That's one of our favorite things to do too. Walking around to see Christmas lights and generally try and make it to the "Crazy House" the people who put like a dozen lights and junky inflatables but shockingly this year they had no decorations up. D: that was when we knew something was wrong! :)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin