His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, August 2, 2008

To Zip or Not to Zip

Erika and her friend Brittany, watching Jerroth go up the zip line.....




THE MANY FACES OF ERIKA IN THE MIDST OF DECISION ON WEATHER OR NOT TO GO ALL THE WAY UP THAT ZIP LINE AND SLING HER BODY OFF INTO OBLIVION.........







She went up 1/2 way, touched the wood and then chose to keep her feet firmly planted on the ground! There is NEXT YEAR! :)

3 comments:

mommajeane said...

She has the sweetest face in all the pics... you can see such a pure, dear heart thru her face.

Anonymous said...

im very proud of her!- Kylie

Michelle said...

So glad you had a great time, what a neat camp.

I hope I can say this, but every time you post her picture I think the same thing - she is absolutely stunning. It comes from within, through her face, and out ... when I think of how you all came to be family it just leads me to praise our Father!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin