His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Friday, August 29, 2008

Mike's Adventure

Mike has been wanting to get into electric cars for a long time. Last night was his first call to go and pick up and electric car for repair. He has the trailer now, and took off in his pickup truck to go and get the vehicle.

It was in Commerce about an hour away. On his way home, he got a bit turned around and wound up in FROGNOT TEXAS. Where is that? I don't know, but then, his transmission in his truck blew and filled the cab with smoke, so there he was in the middle of Frognot Texas with a broken down gas hog towing a broken down electric vehicle.

The tow trucks came and got him home and the adventure continues.

He took it all in stride. The girls however were TERRIBLY worried about daddy being stranded on the road and every 2 minutes came to ask, "Is he ok? Did he call?" They couldn't sleep until he got home which was around 10:30 last night.

Poor guy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH, poor Mike! I am so sorry he had such troubles!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin