His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

That Crazy Man I Love


Today is our Anniversary. We still haven't decided what we are going to do. Most likely we are going to take the girls out. LOL Because our REAL anniversary present is coming up in a few weeks when we will whisk ourselves away to Ukraine for almost 2 weeks and leave our girlies behind, yet in very capable hands.

The Lord has been so good to me. In spite of my failures, my sin, I have been blessed beyond measure. The Lord has blessed both Mike and I and we praise Him for his working in our lives.

We have only been married 19 years. But we sure do look older than the day we married.
I am so thankful for the brave man who entered my life and took on an army of kids, along with an eccentric, hippie throwback wife, having never been married himself or having never been a father; AND he was a YANKEE! I was a California transplant, but we fell in love in Dallas.

So Happy Anniversary dearest.
For 19 years I have not called you Mike, but "MY MIKE". :)

8 comments:

Melissa E. said...

And look, you even have matching glasses. Awww...

Happy anniversary!

JJ said...

...and they lived HAPPILY ever after!

Congratulations to you both. I am so happy that God led you to each other!

You are proof that God makes all things beautiful in His time...just as He said He would.

Enjoy your day...and your trip!

Jukie

Mike and Christie said...

I LOVE our matching glasses! LOL

We started searching for cheap glasses on the web and found a site that has great glasses at great prices.
They did a nice job, we each got 2 pair, for what it would have been for 1 pair for 1 of us at a discount store! So we were quite happy.

Christine said...

Happy Anniversary!

The Noelles said...

WHAT DOES LOL MEAN!?????????

The Noelles said...

LOL MEANS

LAUGHING OUT LOUD

L- LAUGHING
O- OUT
L- LOUD

Now go to bed. :) LOL

Mike and Christie said...

LOL MEANS

LAUGHING OUT LOUD

L- LAUGHING
O- OUT
L- LOUD

Now go to bed. :) LOL

Love, Mom
I gotta remember to change accounts!

The Noelles said...

Dear Mom and Dad I think Dad is crazy
man I love him to ...and they lived
happily ever after the End.




LOVE Erika Minich

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin