His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Exciting Times

The air is full of excitement around here. I cannot wait until I can tell you why, but right now, let's just say the girlies are bouncing off the walls with excitement.

They are making plans, cleaning up, and making more plans......

Mike and I are so excited too. We are waiting on the Lord, and when you do that, no matter the outcome, you are in HIS will. We have been praying and meditating on HIM most of today, and also waiting for important phone calls.

Those calls have come and gone and now we wait for a final call.

But when that call comes, it will all make sense. Why has the Lord put certain things on our hearts lately? Why have we been talking with the girlies about certain things?
And then it seems to become crystal clear.

Right now, it is clear, I'll wait for that final call before I say "crystal clear". :)

Praying to be in the Center of HIS will.

3 comments:

JJ said...

OK...I'm going nuts wanting to know!!! Glad this is a wait for good news.

Still praying!!!

Julie said...

Alright, I just started following your blog (saw if from michelle and Dan's blog) and I have to say that you have me on the edge of my seat. Hmmmm.....can I take some guesses?? You are moving to Ukraine to become missionaries?......you are adopting another child....from Ukraine....from America.....I don't know, just brainstorming :)

By the way, you have a beautiful family!
Julie

Mike and Christie said...

I'm so excited for Dan and Michelle. We are hoping to see them in Ukraine.

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin