His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Gymnastics Craze



Watching Olympic Gymnastics has got Sarah going Topsy Turvy!

5 comments:

mommajeane said...

She looks like a natural.. I'd give her a perfect 10.

Melissa E. said...

10.0!

We have that same bathing suit. Hannah calls it her Olympics suit. I guess she's not the only one who thinks so!

Elayne said...

Looks like a future Olympian to me !

Aunt Elayne

Ivy said...

Going topsy turvy? Hasn't she always been that way?

The Carlson Clan said...

She might enjoy participating in a ParaOlympics. I bet she would do wonderful!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin