His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Link Button for Dennis

If you scroll down my side bar, you may come to a link button that says,
"Remember to Pray for Dennis". Dennis is the New son of a fellow blogger.
I have her listed under adoption blogs, "Christine's blog, and Christine's other blog".
Dennis's story starts on Christine's other blog, but now that he is a member in the family, he is on the regular blog. :)

He is fixin' to have some major surgery and many tests coming up. So, his mama has asked us to put his picture on our blogs so anybody who stops by, can pray for him.
He is a real sweety of a little guy. So, if you scroll down and see him, throw up a prayer or two and ask for prayer for him in your prayer groups. He has a long road ahead.

But it is BRIGHT! He is a very fortunate little guy to have such a special family, and his family is very fortunate to have such a wonderful little guy to be the baby in the family.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Thank you.

I am going to add you to my blogroll too, if you don't mind.

Mike and Christie said...

That is fine! Glad to be part of your blog clan.:)

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin