His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Katie The Farm Girl ?



This a.m. when the girls woke up, they were ready to be snuggle bunnies. Katie came in and asked if she could go let out the goats. SURE! You can also change the water and clean out the barrel before putting fresh water in.... This look of shock came over her face. "I can't do that!"

"Why not?"

"That is haarrdddd, gramma!"

"What is hard about it?"

"Ummm. you have to clean it?"

Yes. Would you like to go and do it?

ok gramma....

A little later she came in and said, "I did it!, It was EASY!"

She seemed pretty satisfied with herself. Notice the hard working smile on her face and the water on her shirt? She was already sweating at it was only 8:00. :)

Katie you are a rockin' FARM GIRL!

No comments:

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin