His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Girls Have Their OWN BLOG

The Girls have a new blog. We will be using this to teach typing skills, computer skills, and creative writing skills. I will leave the mistakes as they are, unless they ask for help in spelling. :)

Their address is:

http://thenoelles.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

Melissa E. said...

I will have my Hannah look it up! She will be so excited.

I did the same thing for her to help her learn typing. The rule was that if she wanted a blog, she must use proper fingering when typing no matter how painstaking!

She loves it. Hers is
Hannahglamma.blogspot.com

Mike and Christie said...

Oh that is great! I'm going to try and get the finger thing going for them too. Spelling is going to be interesting. I just checked what they did and laughed, and then thought, oh boy, we have our work cut out for us....... :)

Christine said...

THis is so cute. I have been thinking of doing this with the girls, but you beat me to it. :) I am going to show my girls tonight.

Mike and Christie said...

Christine, I bet they would just love it!
I can see we REALLY need to work on spelling already. LOL

Melissa E. said...

I've never bothered to teach my Hannah (age 8) spelling formally yet because she reads so much. If your girls are readers, they'll get it soon enough!! Plus, we enjoyed are selves reeding their blog just the way they rote it!!!

Love the desks, by the way. Your girls have good taste.

bandgeekrox said...

That is so awesome! And tell them that they can look at my blog anytime they want!

bandgeekrox said...

well as long as it's alright with u

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin