His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Weather Underground

Click for Wylie, Texas Forecast

NEW WEB SITE

Check Out Our Other Web Site!
Posts are being added Daily......

www.parentingthatheals.org

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Back to School Countdown


Sarah was asking for "olives". Now those olives are VERY green!


Anna discovered how to make some rather uncomfortable shoes with tin cans and string.
She loves them.



This is Anna resting after a busy Sunday afternoon!



Katie and Erika really enjoyed braiding hair. Erika especially loved the end frizzy results. :0



This a Sarah kicking back and relaxing. :)


We start school 1 week from tomorrow. We are all looking forward to starting back up to a full school year of learning and discovery.
Now I need to go and finish our schedule.

1 comment:

Connie said...

I wandered over here from my SIL's page (Christine). I loved your story about your dog eating the $5 bill! :-D What we won't do for our children - furkids included!

You have a beautiful family and I like the pictures of the girls braiding hair. My daughter likes me to 'make her hair curly' with braids like that (...don't tell him I told you, but my son does too).

Good luck with the start of school...such an exciting time!

You Are Still Holy

LinkWithin