Lemon Cake
2 cups Almond Meal Flour
1/2 cup tapioca Flour
1 1/2 cups brown rice flour
2 cups of sugar
1 Tsp xantam gum
1 Tsp salt
4 Tsp baking powder
1 Tsp baking soda
3 TLB vanilla extract
1 cup of milk
1 1/2 cups melted butter
8 eggs
Glaze:
1 cup powdered sugar
1/3 cup of lemon juice
Mix dry ingredients together
Add milk, butter, and vanilla and blend well.
Add one egg at a time and mix well between eggs.
Bake at 375ยบ for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Cook cake
Poke holes in cake with fork or cake tester.
Mix lemon juice and powdered sugar to form a glaze. Pour over cake and spread evenly.
Refrigerate.
This cake is WONDERFUL and is best served cold.
(recipe from Christie Minich)
His Mercy
"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"
A Thought
Prayer Quote
“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis
― C. S. Lewis
Faith
I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)
1 comment:
Miss a couple days and miss a TON with you guys - thanks for living life - thanks for enjoying a little gas and bluegrass - and thanks for keeping your mind and kids "right"!! ;)
hugs - aus and co.
Post a Comment