His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

LOW TECH

Rice flour, almond meal flour, and other flours for the gluten free family can be quite expensive.
I brought out my old grain mill from years ago and carefully decontaminated the grinding stones.
And as soon as we find a permanent place for our mill, we will be grinding our own flour once again, and gaining muscles in the process! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Christie,
I love reading your blog. It gives me such support and great advice. I also loved reading your posts when you did on FRUA. I wanted to know if I could email you a question about a behavior with my son? Sorry to post here but I couldn't find an area to post it.
Sue

Christie M said...

Hi Sue,
thanks for your kind words.

Google+ has changed everything! ugh

My email is c.minich.bclc@verizon.net