His Mercy

"His Mercies Are New Every Morning"

A Thought

In this life we can not always do great things. But we can do small things with great love.." :) Mother Teresa

Prayer Quote

“I pray because I can't help myself. I pray because I'm helpless. I pray because the need flows out of me all the time- waking and sleeping. It doesn't change God- it changes me.”
― C. S. Lewis

Faith

I believe in the sun even when it's not shining. I believe in love even when I don't feel it. And I believe in God even when He is silent. (quote found on the wall of a concentration camp)

Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Countdown Begins!!

And the countdown begins to the anniversary of our first year home with Miss Alli! :)
I am truly, SOOOOO excited for her. :)  We have completed a full cycle of holidays with her, and the next thing we look forward to is the day we met, 1 YEAR ago! I cannot believe it has already been a year.  It has been an amazing year of learning and loving. :)

Our sweetie has grown nearly 3 1/2 inches, 12 lbs and a HUGE HUGE unmeasurable amount emotionally.  We are so very proud of her. 
I have done my best this last year to document everything very carefully; specifically to document for everybody who reads my blog, that BCLC WORKS, and the LOVE OF THE LORD, is TRULY enough; TRULY ENOUGH...... to bring healing to the broken hearted. 

I don't want to write our 1 year post too early.  But oh, how excited I am to write it. :)
My BABY has a LIFE and she is HAPPY and HEALTHY and I am SOOOO PROUD OF HER!

Did I say I was proud of her? :)

4 comments:

Christie M said...

For anybody reading. If you use the search engine for "Alli", you can find all my posts on her. Or.... starting in 2011. I am so thankful for blogging.

Julie said...

She is beautiful!

mommajeane said...

I wish you all the best as you celebrate her 1 yr home...and I am not surprised either at your post. You all should have more :)

Happymom4 aka Hope Anne said...

Congrats . . . I know how important that one year marker is!!! ;-)